Security experts have published a list of 10 most malicious codes that caused biggest attacks to web hosting Vietnam all over the world.
Last May there are over 2,300 different malicious codes that attacked to the organization’s network and hosting wordpress Vietnam. The rapid increase of malware variants is a difficult challenge of the security expert in attempting to prevent the attacks. Malicious code is the code that do harm to a computer or hosting system. It is difficult to control malicious code by using the normal anti-virus software. You can get attack by the malicious code by clicking on some links or opening a dangerous email attachment.
In May, the Conficker malicious caused the most DOS attacks with more than 14% of attacks, the second is Tinba with 9% and Sality with 9% also. 10 most malicious code attacks caused a total of 60% of attacks that are recorded on a global scale.
Here is the map of Threats of network security in May 2016.
Green area: the low threats
Pink area: the average threats
Red area: the high threats.
White area: cannot be statistical
The followings top 10 malicious codes attack to free hosting in Vietnam in May 2016.
- ↔ Conficker – The computing worm allows conducting a remote attack, get additional malicious code and steal login information by disabling the Windows system security services. Infected computers are controlled by a botnet that contacts with hacker’s devices.
- ↑ Tinba – (also known as Tiny Banker or Zusy) Tinba is a banking Trojans that steals user’s information through the website application. It will be active when users try to log on to the website.
- ↓ Sality – Virus infected on the Windows operating system that allow hackers to get remotely control operation and get more other malicious codes. Sality is considered to be one of the strongest malware at present due to its complexity and good adaptation.
- ↑ JBossjmx – The worm attacks the system by JBoss Application Server vulnerable applications. JBossjmx exploit JMX Console vulnerabilities by the name of CVE-2010-0738. This malicious code will create a malicious JSP page in the system and a backdoor also be created to get IRC server remote control.
- ↑ Hummingbad – This is the Android Malware that makes fixed rootkit installation on your device and installs unauthorized applications. After that it will record what user type, stole login information by overcome the security mechanisms.
- ↓ Zeroaccess – Malware attacks Windows platform and allows hackers to get control to Vietnam VPS hosting and to download more malicious code. Zeroaccess uses the peer-to-peer (P2P) protocol to download and update more other malicious components.
- ↑ Zeus – The Trojan that attacks Windows operating system and stole banking information by record what user type.
- ↓ Virus – famous botnet used by hackers in DOS, spam messages and data stealing. It spreads through files (via poisoning USB), recently through the HTML file.
- ↓ Cutwail – A network related to spam messages and DOS attack. After installation, botnet will connect directly to the hacker’s control device and receive email address instructions. Once the process is complete, the bots will report to the hackers with accurate statistics.